Residential complex, E-Mobility
Machine: ASV 40/100
- Initial operation: 06.10.2014
- Heat output p.a.: approximately 625.000 kWh
- Operating hours so far: 2.100 h
- Power generation so far: 74.100 kWh
- CO2 savings p.a.: about 93,4 t
- Payback period: approximately 2,5 years
- Senior citizen complex in Rheinfelden/Germany (assisted living)
- Owner: Wohnbaugesellschaft (housing association) Rheinfelden/Germany
- Built in 1988 – on 4017 m² living space, on 400 m² day care
- Heat demand about 700.000 – 800.000 kWh p.a.
- Old heating system: 2 Gas low temperature boiler 2 x 280 kW
- New heating system from October 2014: Gas condensing boiler 400 kW thermal output
- Cogeneration electric with 10 to 40 kW power (modulating) and up to 100 kW thermal
- Modular heat storage with 4.000 ltr. field testing
- Fresh water charging station for hot water
- Reconstruction of power supply in a customer system
- Priority use of the electricity in the building – rest of 100 % of regional hydropower
- Power production CHP about 250.000 kWh per year
- Power consumption approximately 150,000 kWh per year
- Involvement of tenants currently 60 % > 90 % target?
- Participation commercial units 100 %?
- 10 % savings in electricity costs by CHP!
- Charging station for two electric vehicles
- Power supply from CHP plant customers